Doyen Technologies STARS II Contract
About STARS II?
GSA STARS II simplifies the aquistion of IT services from certified 8(a) small and disadvantaged businesses allowing federal agencies to earn 8(a) credit while obtaining reliable and pre-competed support in four functional categories:
• Custom Computer Programming Services (541511)
• Computer Systems Design Services (541512)
• Computer Facilities Management Services (541513)
• Other Computer Related Services (541519)
With a $10 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period (with one five-year option), STARS II allows for the long-term planning of large-scale IT program requirements with proven 8(a) small businesses.
The 8(a) STARS II GWAC is structured with two tiers, known as Constellation I and Constellation II. Both Constellations offer vendors qualified to support all four functional categories. Constellation I offers a selection of prime contractors who have been prequalified as technically proficient and who have been vetted to ensure they offer competitive pricing. Constellation II offers vendors who meet level I standards and offer the additional benefit of either a Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level II+ certification, or an ISO 9001 08 credential. Doyen Technologies, LLC is eligible to compete as a prime contractor in both constellations and all four functional categories.
STARS II Benefits:
• Access to competitive pricing
• Wide selection of pre-vetted and proven 8(a)technology vendors
• 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the purchasing agency
• Sole-source capabilities up to $4 million for each agency activity
• Shortened procurement timelines
• Worldwide coverage
• Flexible Task Order Types: Fixed price, time & materials, labor hour,